New foods I tried this week:
– Granola cereal: very sweet. They should’ve put more granola and less honey/sweetener.
– cinnamon bun: very dense, icing was weird, not that tasty, prefer the muffins
– fudge graham bar: kinda gritty tasting, but coated in chocolate
– honey mustard pretzel bits: very tasty but hardly any in the bag
– hearty beef stew: tasty, lots of stuff in it so it was decently ‘hearty’
Wednesday I was on diet until dinner, when I made Asian Chicken Legs to eat with Babylon. I had been planning on doing the recipe with wings, but the legs were much cheaper at the store. They turned out pretty delicious. I brought a few in to work for my supervisor and gave the rest to Babylon for lunch, so I wouldn’t be tempted to eat them again and go off diet again.
Thursday I was barely on diet. But I went to the gym with Wolfe since I didn’t get to go on Wednesday.
Friday I wasn’t on diet, since there were leftovers to finish, but I went to the gym again after work. Then I had dinner at UNOs and went to see Lucy with KrazyK. It was a good movie, but very trippy.
Saturday I was on diet. I had tutoring in the morning but the girl forgot we had a session and didn’t show up. Then I hung out with Babylon and we went to the Video Games Live concert together. It. Was. Awesome.
Sunday I was off diet because of D&D. But I did eat less than I used to.
Monday I was on diet. I really need to have more days like that. Ugh. I’ll get the hang of this eventually. At least I’m trying to go to the gym 2 or 3 times a week now.
Tuesday I was on diet until dinner. Got home late from work after staying to do some OT. So I was kinda starving. Temptation is hard when you’re really hungry. Sigh.